UK Social Work recruitment consultancy
If you are an experienced professional working within social care and are looking for work on a part-time or full-time basis, then we can help you find the position you are looking for.
We are specialists in the recruitment of:
- Social Workers
- Senior Practitioners
- Operations personnel
- All levels of management through to Directors
How do I register with Social Work Personnel?
We do our best to keep the registration process as simple as possible and your dedicated
consultant will be on hand to assist you throughout the process.
There are a number documents that we require in order to complete your registration,
these will vary slightly depending on your profession and include the following:
Register Now >>
- Up to date CV with any gaps in employment explained
- Professional references covering the last 5 years
- Copy of your passport verified by your consultant
- Valid visa for entry to the UK and right to work in the UK (overseas candidates)
- Current drivers licence
- UK DBS/Disclosure clearance
- Proof of Indemnity Insurance (where applicable)
- Professional registration certificates relating to your profession (where applicable)
- Copy of the certificate relating to your professional qualification (where applicable)
- Certificates to prove you have undertaken any additional training or professional
development (where applicable)
- Two passport photographs
What benefits can I expect working for Social Work Personnel?
- Access to a national network of vacancies
- Locum or permanent work
- Competitive hourly pay rates and weekly payment for locum personnel
- Excellent permanent salaries negotiated on your behalf
- Unlimited opportunity to earn referral bonuses up to £400 (T & C's apply)
- CV advice and preparation
- PAYE, umbrella or limited company payment options for locum personnel
- Flexible work patterns (part-time/full-time)
- Free annual UK DBS clearance
- Dedicated consultant
How do I apply for jobs?
After initial registration, your dedicated consultant will keep you regularly updated with job opportunities through your preferred method of communication: phone, text or email – whatever works for you. You can also search jobs on our job search page anytime.